Sunday 29 July 2012

Shop & Eat 'till we drop

Sunday is family day! We would usually go to near malls and hang out there. This time around, we went over the line (lol). Our family went to SM North Edsa for my sister's check up. We all came along since Sunday IS family day and try out another place. Right before entering my dad said "Hindi natin kaya ikutin to! Ang laki!" I said in reply "Kaya yan! Shop till we drop! HAHA!".

Our first agenda is to search for a place to eat. I told them that I want to eat at Racks just because I was craving for their mudpie. While walking, my sister realized that it's in the other building which is quite far. But right infront of us was Tender Bob's. We also like the food there so why not try it the second time around. We ordered a seafood platter and steak platter just because we were too lazy to browse thru their menu and it's the first one on the first page. While waiting for our food to be served, my sister and her husband, decided to go to the clinic and make "pa-lista". Just as they left, the food was served. Me and my dad attempted to wait for them until it was taking too long and we can't help it anymore since the steak looks really scrumptious as well as the seafood platter.

Seafood and Steak Platter
After eating, I glanced through their menu once again to look at the dessert. Viola! They had mudpie WITH ice cream!! <3 but then, my dad also want the banana split as well as the humongous ice cream mountain. We couldn't decide what to order so my dad said "Gusto mo lahat yan e!" with no other arguments, I said "SIGE!!" But then his facial expression changed. LOL! My sister interrupted and said "Sa labas na lang kayo mag order ng dessert marami diyan" And so, our decision changed.
Hard part of the menu. Hahaha


Sleeveless top w/ collar from Forever 21
Php 1025.00
We payed our bill yada yada yada. To save up time, we decided to split up. My sister and her family to the doctor and my parents and I, to go around the place. First place we went is Forever 21 since I heard it's sale there. As soon as we entered, there were tons of wonderful clothes and I had the feeling of being over-whelmed. We went around F21 for I guess an hour? since there were a lot of nice clothes and even my dad chose for me and for himself. After roaming the store, we fitted all the clothes we gathered and eliminated some that are too simple for that price. I got two tops and my did didn't get any. He even calls Forever 21 "Everything 1,000" HAHA! 
Hanging sleeveless top from Forever 21
Php 915.00

As soon as we went out, we looked for pants for daddy. Unfortunately, he wasn't able to buy since he's looking for something that's 3 for 100. LOL! Walking for hours, and hours we felt tired already and decided to go to the clinic. Beside the clinic there's a stall of health beverages and muffins! Since my dad and I loves eating, we tried it! I ordered a shake named "Immuno-booster" while dad tried something for the memory. Mine tastes like banana and mango mixed together and dad's shake tasted like mango. Then we ordered two muffins that does something with the heart. And it was scrumptious! Sad that I wasn't able to get the price and name of the store.
The stall where we drank the healthy stuff

Finally, my sister's check-up's done! We went to The Annex since all the time we stayed in The Block. We went to their department store to look for clothes for Kelly (I realized this is an annual thing already) After buying, we looked for a restaurant in time for dinner. Then my dad asked where the Sky Garden is to check the restaurants there. Sadly, no restaurant in the Skygarden catch our attention. So we went back inside and ate dinner at Mann Hann. We were fifth in line but we're okay with that since patience is a virtue. LOL WHAT. Anyway, while my parents were waiting with Kelly sleeping, me, Ate Kim, and Kuya Arjay went back to the Skygarden to try Gongcha. We ordered their house special, wintermelon for Php200+ It's not disappointing though since the staff are nice and so as the drink. We then headed back to Mann Hann and just in time to order our dinner.
dinner at Mann Hann! Beef Noodle Soup, Soy Chicken, 2 orders of siomai
Wintermelon Tea from Gong Cha
Right before going back to The Block, my mom saw a really cute dress from meg* and so I tried it out and looked nice on me. And my dad bought it but before buying it, I had to give my dad an explanation why I need that dress. I told him that since he's active again in rotary, I should buy more dresses since I lacked dress the last time he was active. And so he did bought it :D

dress from meg*
Php 1300

It was a really tiring day with all the walking (and eating) Hahaha! Heading home, there was hard rain fall so it made our trip extra exciting. Having family bonding day is really important since this strengthens our bond and share more experiences together. :)

quick fashion post before leaving
- Black Cat top (front tucked-in)
- Faded pants from Candie's
- black flats
- bag from Christian Dior

No comments:

Post a Comment