Thursday 12 July 2012

Because this is so hard not to talk about.

My usual routine when I arrive from school is to first, check the kitchen (in case of left overs) And then I go to my sister's room to check on Kelly. This time, when I opened the door I saw this...


My sister looked like she just won a lottery in a very evil way. Out of excitement she told me to come in (which is not normal) and see something very interesting on her laptop. I couldn't wait for the laptop to load so I just asked her. "Ano ba yun?" Then she laughed. Right on time for the laptop to load. 

Apparently, someone assumed something AGAIN and started a social network battle. If you know my sister her mind farts a lot... especially when she's on caffeine. By mind fart I mean she would say very witty/philosophical/nakaka tama statements. She doesn't usually direct it to someone but certain people keep assuming it's them. So, she posted this.

 I couldn't help but agree with this statement: 
Tignan mo itong isang kaibigan ko, alam natin may kaya yan. Porket ba pinopost niya ang mga rendezvous niya sa Europe, social climber na siya?
It made me think. Her mind fart has sense this time. Sometimes people tend to judge right away without really knowing what they're saying. We often fall under the trap of thinking too high of ourselves. That's not bad as long as you don't exaggerate to the point that no one else is "higher" than you. 

When you feel that someone is higher than you are, you initially call names, labels, and other derogatory terms towards that person. Then someone comes out and points out that what you're doing is wrong, you immediately respond in a negative manner. 

Point is, if you criticize learn to accept criticisms as well. Don't act like some grade school kid having a tantrum...because that's just not COOL.

1 comment:

  1. Lagot ka sa Hong Kong trip mo! Babansagan ka na ring, "Sabit!" ng mga inggit. Hahahaha

    ReplyDelete