Friday 8 June 2012

Social Life
05,June 2012
12:07AM


People tend to post their personal problems with someone in facebook (and make it VERY obvious) I get it. Freedom of speech. But why must you let everyone know and later on spread and become the good guy when in fact you were the one who spoiled it to everyone making the other party look bad. I mean, why not keep it to yourself or share it to someone special and close to you that can be trusted. Or, make a personal blog/own a diary to express yourself better and not blab about it. Unless you wanna be the talk of the town which is not really healthy if it's in a bad way. I'm just really wondering and it makes me hinder myself from sleeping. Oh well, I guess I'll have better answers when I wake up in the morning. Think about it.


PS:
It's alright if you don't agree, we all have our own opinions. If you agree, well, I guess we're on the same page.

No comments:

Post a Comment